Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hubby loses job, hubby finds job...

Brandon gets laid off the day after our 4 year anniversary. Then, he finds a job a few days before we go to Vegas. Now, he quits that job to get a new job...wow, will this ever end?!?!?!

So, he thinks he's nailed a great job, and that's wonderful for him. I have worries, but I think things will be okay. God will take care of us, I'm sure of it. But, just as we're getting comfortable with the idea of this new job, TWO OTHER possibilities want to speak with him. Good Lord...he sure is letting his blessings RAIN down on us! Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing, because now, we don't know what God wants us to do! So we pray, and we pray some more, and still no answers. We'll just have to keep praying that he gives us some insight on what to do, and I'm sure he'll guide us on the right path toward his ultimate plan.

The whole 'free will' thing scares me though. What if he's giving us this huge sign to take X job, but we just don't get it? I'm a dummy, and sometimes I wish things would just be spelled out, but that's not the reality.

So, here we are, back at square one. At least he has a job now, though, and we're not wondering how the heck we'll pay our bills. God sure does provide, sometimes it seems like he has a sense of humor about it, though!

0 comments: