Monday, October 27, 2008

Homemaker's Haven: Week two




I'm jumping in at week two because I figured out in order to view most of the blog, I have to be on FireFox :) So, I didn't realize that until this morning and now we're all good.
So, week two!!!!

This morning I woke up and prayed to the Lord for some guidance as far as what I should 'tackle' today. My boys' room is in dire need of attention, so I'd like to go down there and organize their toys. However, I also want to work on a common area...so I'm not sure what to do there, but I will pray about it and figure it out later.

I already have something of a morning routine, and it's been such a blessing for me.

See Brandon off to work
Get the kids breakfast and feed myself
Shower and baths
Put the dishes away from the dishwasher
put in a load of laundry
check email/finances

So far it's been working great. I do a program from a yahoo group called AuntieM's that suggests at least every day cleaning up your kitchen and doing laundry. Those two things are constant in our families, so might as well keep those up. Anything else is extra!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to take pictures of what I do today, but I'm gonna try!!!

2 comments:

AHighandNobleCalling said...

Thank you so much for joining me this week!

shopannies said...

great posy