Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Issues

How do you decide major things in your life? I don't know, it's like I have a brain traffic jam or something, I can never quite get a good answer out of myself about the major things.
Like having more kids, for instance. That is a HUGE issue right now that we are having a hard time figuring out. Do we have more kids, or should we just stop at three?
What kind of questions does one ask themself regarding this? If we all waited until we were at an ideal financial state, then we'd never have kids. If it was ever the exact, perfect right time, then we probably wouldn't ever have kids! This is so f*ing complicated. I mean, honestly, how DO you decide to have kids in general?
It was SOOOO MUCH EASIER having unplanned babies! At least then my mind was made up for me!

0 comments: