Monday, October 13, 2008

Today

I'm so tired. Ever since the boys started the new habit of waking up at 5 AM, I have been exhausted! I just can't wake up, and after awhile, does anyone know if it's possibly for coffee to completely lose it's affect? Yeah, I get nothing from coffee anymore, and I hate the stuff so I don't even bother drinking it anymore lol!

Well, at least Brandon got his elk last Friday. That means we'll have meat for a good long time. I love elk roast, so hopefully we'll get a ton of that. I know it weighed in at 350# so hopefully we'll get a really great portion of decent meat :) We'll see! Micah shot his elk yesterday, so we get to keep the portion that we would have given him from our elk.

Ah, aside from that, it's a beautiful fall day! It's a little overcast and the air is nice and crisp. I'm debating bundling the boys up for a walk...but they're behaving horribly. Actually, maybe that's exactly what they need? I dunno, they're being little boogers right now.

0 comments: