Monday, December 22, 2008

Countdown

Wow, it's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here. THREE DAYS?!?!?!
Whew, it certainly has been a very, very busy holiday season. We've had over three feet of snow with more on the way, making it nearly impossible to get anything done outside of the house. One would think my house would be immaculate, but no...I've been so stressed out with school and so, so busy.
We're having our house appraised tomorrow and I'm nervous about that. I'm nervous that the lady will cancel, but I'm most nervous that our house won't go for what we need it to. The mortgage guy said he talked to the appraiser and said she pulled comps and he said we should be fine, but ya never know. This is the same lady that appraised us before, we had some problems, so I'm really nervous.

*sigh*

But, Christmas is almost here. It's almost like, as an adult, I get sad before Christmas. It used to be such fun as a kid, but now, I'm realizing that all of this, all of the excitement, ends so quickly. In a matter of a few hours (maybe) all of the anticipation is gone :( It's a sad way to look at it, and I am so very excited for Christmas. Maybe there have just been things that have dampened this holiday season, but I am kind of sad to see Christmas come and go!

0 comments: