Friday, January 9, 2009

'MY HUSBAND ROCKS' Friday

So, I was introduced to a few new blogs today, and some of them participate in a "My husband ROCKS" Friday type thing. I'm borrowing this questionnaire in spirit of this from Ashley at http://puttinggodfirstplace.blogspot.com/

The original "My husband ROCKS" friday idea comes from http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-husband-rocks-friday.html

So...here goes :)




1. Where did you meet?
We met through a mutual friend. Initially, I was NOT interested in meeting anyone new, but she insisted saying he was the perfect guy for me.

2. How long did you date before you were married?
We dated for 3 months before he proposed and 5 months before we were married...so, we were only engaged for two months.

3. What does he do that surprises you?
Oh goodness, he does a lot. He surprises me every day with completely random things!

4. What is your favorite quality of his?
I don't have just one, but if I had to pick, it would be his dedication and loyalty to his family; both me and the boys and to our extended family. He honestly drops everything to help someone.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Oh gosh, it has to be lips. He has amazing lips...

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really. My whole family calls me Chrissy and he does that sometimes, but goodness...I can't think of a nickname he really has for me

7. What is his favorite food?
Pizza...hands down

8. What is his favorite sport?
Well, he played football and was Mr. Wrestler guy in high school, so I would assume it'd be one of those two. Although he does like the UFC.

9. When and where was your first kiss?
Ugh, kill me now...I *don't* remember!!!

10. What do you like to do together?
Anything and everything...we're rarely apart

11. Do you have any children?
Yes, blessed with three boys

12. Does he have a hidden talent?
He has a lot of hidden talents. I married one heck of a guy!

13. Who said "I love you" first?
I did, and I remember that like it was yesterday

14. What is his favorite type of music?
He likes everything

15. What do you admire most about him?
Wow...once again, can't pick just one thing. Since I said his dedication and loyalty before, I'll say his ability to provide and not complain about doing it! Providing for a family of five is not easy

16. Do you think he will read this?
Honestly, no! I don't even know if he knows I have a blog!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Christina,

It is so great of you to join My Husband Rocks!!!

It looks like you have a rocking husband!

-Ashley