Friday, February 6, 2009

My husband ROCKS Friday!!!

Tell the story of a memory about your husband that brings you a smile and a giggle every time you think about it!


WOW, there are several memories that I have in mind. I could tell you about the "I feel like a reptile" comment or the time he told me he was obsessed with me. Just the way he said it was hilarious :)

Oh, but I think I have to tell a truly 'man' moment that he had. This man, I love him so much and he's such a sweetheart, he tries really hard to make me feel good. After the birth of our second son, I was spending quite a bit of time at the gym trying to work off some baby weight. One night before going to bed, I was standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth when he said:

Hey there sexy lady. I must have left my wife at the donut shop because you look nothing like her!

*Jaw hits the floor*

LOL...left the wife at the donut shop??? What the heck was that supposed to mean?

I laugh every time I think about that because even though he has verbal throwup sometimes, he really means well.

Oh yeah, then there's the time he told me that when I woke up in the morning, sometimes it smelled like Mia (our dog) pooped in my mouth?!?!?! Yeah sweetie...that's a nice way of talking about morning breath!

~Make sure to see Katy at The Great Adventure if you want to participate in this fun Friday activity :) http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-husband-rocks-laughter-fun.html

0 comments: