Friday, February 20, 2009

My husband ROCKS Friday!!!

Okay, so after a break last week, I'm back to my usual Friday thing :)

The prompt this week is:
Share your favorite "married moment" from the past couple of weeks. Anything that was special, made you smile, or made you feel all "warm and fuzzy" :)

I have TWO favorite married moments, so I'm going to share both.

The first is how we have both come together over one issue: my husband's health. He's put on a bit o' weight since Jacek was born and I was beginning to get concerned. Enter brother-in-law Micah talking up the P90X workout...we were SOLD, bought it, and got it three days ago. This is day three for Brandon and while he does the workout downstairs, I sit (since I can't participate-don't think the baby would like pushups and jumping jacks) and encourage him on the sidelines.

This is my way of supporting him. I could easily leave him down there all by himself and go do 'my own thing' but I want to see him succeed, so I'm there for him 100%. This gives me a warm fuzzy feeling because we're working together on this in our own way :)

My second moment happened last night. After he was *drained* from his workout, he still managed to help me pull together a diaper cake for a friend of ours. He even made the bows, and let me tell you, his bows are SO perfect :) Just the fact that he even takes the time to do the 'girly' things with me makes me feel so special...He did this to help ME, but his effort that he put in to the project really shows how much he cares about his friends as well! And come on, how many guys do you know that can make a perfect bow out of a 12 inch strip of ribbon?

My husband ROCKS!!!

0 comments: