Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When did it become so hard to enjoy life?

Oh yeah...since it's been freaking winter here for what seems like MONTHS and the sun never sticks around.
I am beginning to believe that SAD is a real disorder, geeze! This cloudy icky weather is really getting me down-and I never thought I would say that. I am so excited for spring, to do yardwork, to play in the yard, sit in the sun and do my homework or reading...I cannot wait.

All this yucky weather just makes it so hard to enjoy things. I don't even feel motivated anymore. One would think my house would at least stay clean because there's nothing else to do, but NOPE!

The weekly trips to the playland just aren't cutting it for the boys anymore lol! It's not cutting it for us, either, though.

*sigh*

Can't wait for spring...

0 comments: