Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name.

Psalms 33:21


* For some reason, I have been feeling particularly joyous this morning, despite being buried in Justin's vomit :) I suppose I'm joyous because this is the sign that I have been looking for that he still does indeed have a wheat allergy! I know it sounds strange, but I have been praying for guidance of whether he still needs dietary restrictions because he had been doing remarkably well being exposed to small amounts of wheat...up until a major gluten attack this morning after having two regular waffles. Gluten-free, here I come!

5 comments:

Z' Hodges said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Look like we're in the same boat. I'm pregnant too, but is expecting baby #5 in November.

Happy pregnancy! LOL

Zinnada<><

LauraLee Shaw said...

That pic is magnificent! Wow. So glad to see God lifting you above your circumstances. Happy WFW!

Denise said...

Really fantastic WFW.

Samantha said...

Thank you for visiting my blogging and sharing this beautiful picture and verse. Have a truly blessed Wednesday !

Amydeanne said...

love this verse! it sure makes me think!

and ahhhhh i smile everytime i see your baby ticker! i wish i was preggo!