Friday, May 15, 2009

Convos with a "little"

I'm going to try something new on here...

Since I notice that my kids say really funny things *all the time* I'm going to document some of that here.

Yesterday I was having a conversation with Justin (age 4) about the baby in mommy's belly. He gets that there is a baby in there, but doesn't exactly understand what that means and that the baby is a person and will be joining our family. So, we had a convo yesterday, more specifically about what sex the baby is:

Me: So Justin, do you think you are going to have a little brother or a little sister?
Justin: I don't know
Me: So you don't know if you want another baby brother or a baby sister?
Justin: I'm not a baby mommy, I'm Justin
Me: Well, I know you're Justin honey!
*silence*
Me: So do you think mommy is having a little boy like you or a little girl like Isabel?
Justin: I'm a BOY mommy
Me: Hun, I know you're a boy. Do you have any idea what the baby in mommy's belly is?
Justin: *puts his hand on his forehead as if he's distressed* I can't talk about this anymore.


Te he...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

How adorable, I remember when my sons said those cute little things, what a sweet way to remember by posting in your blog.
Blessings to you dear friend, have a great weekend !

Kerri said...

LOL! OMG that is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Seriously Momma, I just can't talk about this anymore. Too cute!