Friday, June 26, 2009

My husband ROCKS Friday!!!


It has been awhile since I've done a MHR Friday, but I'm back so YAY :)

We are coming up on our 5 year anniversary in about a month, and I cannot help but say that it does NOT feel like we've been married for five years!

I remember reading something that said that after about 18 months, the relationship starts to go 'stale' so to speak, that people start to lose their flair for one another and that the fire, well, fizzles out. I anxiously awaited that 18 month mark to see what would happen. After all, it was some kind of super reputable study, so that must happen to everyone, right?

18 months came and went...nothing changed. My husband and I are still as much in love with each other as the day we married. We are, you could say, infatuated with one another. He is the butter to my bread, and he still looks at me like I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Yep ladies, my husband is all that *and* a bag of potato chips.

My husband rocks...he keeps our marriage fresh, he keeps me motivated and on track, and he always makes me feel like I'm special, important, and meaningful. It is almost as if he goes out of his way to remind me how wonderful I am. I hope he knows how much he means to me...

0 comments: