Monday, July 6, 2009

Jacek is TWO!

Jacek at birth- 9.5 lbs!

















Jacek celebrating birthday #2!
















Okay, so my baby officially turned two last Monday, but I'm just getting around to putting his lil update on here! I know, bad mama!

So, he's two now. It's like a switch is flipped when they turn two and terrible twos suddenly happen overnight. Jacek is so rambunctious and he's been unusually destructive for the past week. Oh, and he's taken a liking to sleeping with weapons, as I'm sure you can see :) Of course they are toys, but this is still something new!

He's weighing in at 25 lbs, which seems so *light* to me, but he's 31.5 inches tall. He's actually right on par with the other boys, contrary to what I had believed. Owen at 19 months was actually bigger than Jacek is now, as Owen weighed in at 26 lbs and 31 inches tall at that point, and Justin weighed in at 25 lbs and 32 inches tall at 24 months. So, Jacek being the 'biggest' overall is just not true! Owen takes the cake for that one!

I am very much looking forward to another year of fun memories with this little guy! He has such a dynamic personality and he keeps me on my toes daily, but nobody told me being a mom would be SO WORTH IT!

0 comments: