Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday


Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust has been an issue with this girl lately. So has the idea that I need to spend time in the Word in order to maintain my relationship with our Heavenly Father. So, I felt this quote particularly inspiring today because it reminds me I need to trust in ONE person (the LORD) with all my heart and acknowledge him, and he WILL set me straight!

Have a great WFW everyone!



7 comments:

Toia said...

Love it!! This is one of my favorite scriptures. Great pic. Happy WFW!!

Vicki said...

One of my favorite verses!

Samantha said...

Amen,we must trust him !
Thanks for this beautiful scripture !

vunhome said...

This verse has always been my reminder and I'm being reminded today. Great verse. I love your site and enjoy your pregnancy. Blessings to you and family! Thanks for visiting my site @ http://vunhome.com

hljourney said...

TRUST... today WFW sharings that I've come across so far today is SO God speaking to me girl --> Trust is an issue here too. Thx for sharing your WFW today & the reminder needed that He will see us through all we come up against!
~Hugs, HL

Lauren said...

this is so great! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Be blessed today!:)

Denise said...

Very awesome.