Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when men succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Psalm 37:7

Contentment seems to be a big issue in this world, and I constantly am confronted with "I want this, I want that, you have to have THIS to be happy." I'm really tired of it! We must never forget that the Lord tells us to be content with what we have...that treasures of this world are not treasures at all! This week the Lord has slapped me over the head a time or two about contentment, and it's about time I get the message!

For more WFW, visit http://www.extravagantgrace.net/ this week!







4 comments:

Snow White said...

beautiful. what says being still and patient better than a quiet body of water. thanks for sharing -- it's just what I needed today.

Michele said...

Great verse love the picture. Have a blessed WFW

Samantha said...

Being content is something I also need to work on, thanks for sharing this beautiful scripture!

Denise said...

Fantastic WFW.