Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cleanin'

So, I've been experimenting with cleaning for awhile now, mainly out of my frustration that I blow through cleaners like nothing in this house!

I'm starting to get really paranoid about the chemicals in all the cleaners that I've been using, so I sought some natural cleaning recipes...apparently most people swear that vinegar is God's miracle cleaner gift to mankind :)

Thus far, I'm unimpressed, but I'm not exactly a scientist when it comes to mixing cleaners and getting ratios correct and whatnot, so we'll see what happens. I currently have a vinegar mix in my Clorox ReadiMop and I just cleaned my living room rug with vinegar and water with my steam cleaner...we'll see what happens!

Too bad I loathe the smell of vinegar! Time to light some candles!

0 comments: