Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh baby, baby :)

First of all, I have to say that my husband ROCKS :) He took the hour that I was at my doctor's appointment and steam-cleaned our couches! Plus, he mopped the kitchen floor and did the dishes. YAY hubby :)

Okay, baby update!

I'm 32 weeks along TODAY. Baby girl is good, she is head down, and her heart rate is around the 140 mark. The doctor said it's unusual that she's all on my right side, she won't even budge when he tries to move her lol.

I'm doing well too. My blood pressure, according to the doctor and nurse, has been 'weird' lately but they didn't say anything negative. I know at my last appointment it was unusually low, and the nurse said my heart rate dropped from 160 to 70 in a matter of minutes when she was taking my BP, so who knows what's going on.

I've been cleared of any gestational diabetes because my numbers from a week of testing looked good, and we have a *tentative* c-section date of September 25th!

0 comments: