Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday/Thankful Journal Day 5



And to stand every morning to thank and praise the Lord
Chronicles 23:30 

We are supposed to give thanks to the Lord, regardless of circumstances. In times when things are good, that is oh so easy, but sometimes, when things take a turn for the worse, it gets a little difficult to find things to be thankful for. It's a time when we need to hunker down and really evaluate all we have and all we are blessed with. Despite circumstances, we need to stand every morning and thank the Lord. Surely we can find five things to be thankful for, even on the most difficult days?
1. I am thankful for the air in my lungs!
2. I am thankful for strong legs that function the way they should!
3. I am thankful for the oatmeal that I had for breakfast!
4. I am thankful for the lessons I learn through the trials I face every single day!
5. I am thankful for the gift of salvation from the Lord God Almighty! AMEN!


5 comments:

LauraLee Shaw said...

A thankful heart is a worshipping heart. Thank you for this powerful and beautiful admonition!

Renee said...

What a nice picture! And your reminder is excellent. We should have hearts overflowing with gratitude every day, whether or not things are going right. On our worst days, there is so much ot be thankful for!

Denise said...

Such a lovely post.

Wanda said...

Lovely photo and great reminder. Any day that we arise there is something to be grateful for. blessings to ya.

Ozjane said...

So so much to be thankful for.