Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thankful Journal: Day 15

I'm getting so excited about planning Hannah's first birthday that I can hardly stand myself! There's so much to choose from and right now, I have it narrowed down to four themes: Owls, fairy garden, princess (of course), or cupcakes. Well, I think owls just got eliminated because I like the sound of "Look Whoo's Two" better than "Look Whoo's One" lol. 
My MIL is making Hannah a tutu skirt for her high chair so she can look extra regal sitting up there smashing her face in to a cake, and I realized how lucky I am to have crafty people in my family. Not only that, but crafty people willing to help me out! On that note:

1. I am thankful for the people in my life!
2. I am extra thankful for a very special friend that is always there for me!
3. I am thankful we have people who want us at their kids' birthday parties!
4. I am thankful that I have the resources to HAVE a party for Hannah!
5. I am thankful for the gift of salvation from the Lord God Almighty! AMEN!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

0 comments: