Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review: Max on Life



Max on Life: Answers and Insights to Your Most Important Questions
Rating: 5 Stars
Max Lucado is arguably one of the most popular non-fiction Christian writers of the era, and he hits another home run in this book, Max on Life. Think of this book as a Q & A session with Max Lucado, where people ask a number of questions regarding faith, God, salvation, love, etc. and you are able to sit in and hear all the answers. This is a great book that addresses some very important and very common questions that the modern day Christian might have. 

The book is divided up in to a few main sections: Hope, Hurt, Help, Him/Her, Home, Haves/Have-Nots, and Hereafter. Inside these main sections are a variety of questions pertaining to that particular subject with a scripture index at the back of the book for handy reference. I devoured all of the 250-ish pages of the book, it was THAT good. I appreciated the questions as most of them are questions that I have had at one time or another, and I appreciated Lucado's answers to these questions, as well as Biblical reference when it was required. 
This book is an easy read, it's a fun read, and it's an informative read. Definitely a keeper, I would recommend this book to everyone I know. I give the book FIVE stars.

If you are interested, you can purchase the book from Amazon




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com <http://BookSneeze®.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

0 comments: