Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm *back*

Well, I've been away for my blog for quite some time now, mainly due to an extremely rough 5th pregnancy and a delivery that didn't go quite right. Hopefully I'm back now for good and will be posting regularly. I plan on adding more reviews not only for books, but products as well and I'd love to do some Bible studies and critical thinking things here on my blog. 

In short, my pregnancy and c-section were plagued with complications. These had me laid up for most of the *year* and there is still a long road ahead of me. My c-section was a nightmare and I ended up getting a seroma which required reopening my entire incision in order for it to drain. Since then I've been going to the doctor 2-3 times weekly to have my incision cleaned and repacked. It's been awful. On top of all that, I've had to take several different kinds of antibiotics due to the staph infection and a secondary infection that developed in my wound. 

So, it's not been fun, but I'm really looking forward to using my blog as an outlet!

0 comments: