Thursday, May 15, 2014

End of school year

Nothing quite like the end of the school year, or the start of one for that matter, that puts things in to perspective. The end of the year has certainly crept up on this momma, and I'm shocked to realize that I will soon have a fourth grader, third grader, and first grader. Miss H would normally be going in to kindergarten but unfortunately she misses the cutoff for kindergarten this year by only a few weeks. I'm sure I'll come up with something for her.

I am also one of those weird moms, apparently, that is excited for summer break! Not only do I get to sleep in a little bit now, we have a lot of fun things planned for the summer that are sure to keep the kids happy and busy. Lots of new sites to see, lots of things to do...it's going to be a blast. 

0 comments: