Thursday, May 8, 2014

Homeschool

As much as I love my kids and hate sending them off to school, I just don't think I have the guts to homeschool. If we're being completely honest here, which we are, I'm terrified of the idea of teaching my kids. Education is extremely important and, believe it or not, it CAN be done WRONG. I'm terrified of being that mom that messes up her kids' educational career by taking it in to my not-so-capable hands. It's scary. 

Blog after blog says "You can do this" but my brain says...nope. This is the nopiest nope you're gonna ever encounter. You cannot do this.

But God has put it on my heart to consider the notion...and when God puts something on someone's heart, he usually makes it possible to fulfill that dream/notion/whisper. He puts the body behind it...He makes the way. Sometimes remembering to trust God is extremely hard to do! 

0 comments: