Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's my birthday!!!

Today...is my golden birthday! 
I don't understand why some people get weird about their birthday-I think aging is amazing. Of course I still have a lot of aging left to do-I suppose when I'm older my attitude about birthdays being cool might change. 

To celebrate, my mom came out and treated us to a weekend in Glacier National park, the first of two planned trips there this summer. We stayed in an AMAZING vacation rental that was in the perfect location WITH a hot tub. The stars were amazing...the smells were amazing...

We spent a good bit of time in the park and driving around to different touristy areas like Kalispell and Whitefish. Going to these places makes my heart ache to live in the woods again, but sometimes God's plan is greater than our own desires...I suppose if, in His time, he brings us back to the woods, then I will obviously embrace it wholeheartedly. For now...it seems like he wants me settled here in the prairies of Montana :)

0 comments: