Thursday, July 31, 2014

Babies

BABIES! Who doesn't love 'em? They're cute and cuddly and soft and have the cutest little noises :)

Babies are something to be treasured, and yet I feel like society as a group is starting to devalue these tiny humans and it makes no sense to me. When people start looking at a baby as nothing but a burden, I think it reflects something really deeply wrong in our society. These babies are our future, we should put so much value on to these little ones...we should treasure them for their innocence and their sense of wonder. 

One of my favorite things is to sit and watch my baby discover, explore, and learn. The sense of discovery in her eyes, the achievement, and the look she gives me even while she's getting in to something she knows she's not supposed to...it's addicting! It's one of the best things in life, watching someone learn and grow. Making sure they know how important they are and to create an environment conducive to learning and growth is a close second ;)

0 comments: