Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beautiful-God's country

My family and I recently got back from a trip to Glacier National park...what a treat that was! We were able to visit with family and have wonderful fellowship in truly one of God's greatest creations.

The trip was particularly wonderful because my family and I are used to the mountains, and the mountains where were currently live are anything but...they're more like "hills". As for trees...what are these "trees" that you speak of? It was nice to tap in to that which is familiar to us. 

However, it really got me wondering...what is so wrong with appreciating the beauty that is our current location? We are choosing to build a life here, surely it isn't all that bad. And it really isn't...you may have to look a little harder, but beauty is all around us, and places can certainly be their own kind of beautiful!



 

0 comments: