Friday, July 11, 2014

Review: God's Beloved Daughters


Five out of five stars!




Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a sucker for devotionals. I have at least four sitting in my bedroom right now,mall of them having been read in their entirety at least once. When I saw "God's Beloved Daughters" available for review on BookLook, I absolutely HAD to read and review it.

This is an excellent devotional. It's easy to read, rich with scripture as well as elaboration from experience or other places to really drive the point home. Each month has a theme, or a focus of sorts, making this devotional unique from the ones I've read before. Granted they all have a focus, I just appreciated the way this one was organized. 

I definitely recommend adding this devotional to your library and give it five out of five stars! You can find this book at Amazon.




*I was provided this book at no cost in exchange for an honest review for BookLook bloggers. The opinions expressed here are my own, honest opinion.





0 comments: