Thursday, August 7, 2014

Music

Music sets my soul on fire, touches me in a very deep place. It is something I am passionate about, and I always have a song in my head AND in my heart. 

Some people are very particular with their music choices...but not me-I just go with the flow, listen to what feels right at the moment. 

Recently I was criticized for listening to a German band, a quite popular one at that. I was listening to my radio in my car with the windows rolled down and someone said I had "no business" exposing my children to such trash. First of all, it's in German and unless you speak German, you have no idea what they're saying. Second of all, if you DID know German, you'd know this wasn't trash at all-it was a *love song*! Third, if someone is going to judge a song based on the language it is in, then that is too bad for them. 

I won't let the naysayers put out my little spark ;) Keep on keepin' on!

0 comments: